Provide our clients high quality services, contributing to the management of their operations with best tax, financial and legal practices, satisfying their needs of information, management and continuous improvement.
Be leaders in providing professional services in all the Ecuadorian territory, to achieve a position in the international market.
Milton Montecé Q.
Chairman and Tax partner.
• M.A. in Taxation (Postgraduate School of business administration of ESPOL).
• Commercial engineer from the Laica Vicente Rocafuerte University with over 15 years of experience in audit and tax.
• Ex-staff member of Deloitte & Touche.
• Ex-Director Regional Internal Revenue Service (SRI), Austro.
• Teacher of the University Espíritu Santo School for professionals of CPA in the subject of taxs I and II, teacher at the Center of Education to continuous (Politécnica del Litoral School), ex-teacher of the State University of Milagro, School of CPA in the area of financial accounting based in Guayaquil.
• Instructor courses and seminars on tax specialization to private companies in the country and has also participated in tax planning.
Carlos Velecela. L
• Authorized Public Accountant from the Laica Vicente Rocafuerte University with more than 15 years of experience in financial auditing, consultancy in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), business valuation processes.
• Bachelor of Audit from the Laica Vicente Rocafuerte University.
• Independent external auditor, Expert Accountant and External Auditor certified by the Superintendency of companies.
• Ex-Senior international firms Coopers & Lybrand, Arthur Andersen.
• Ex-Manager of Audit of the international firm Ernst & Young.
Enter your email here and recibe information
about: News, Events , Seminars and more.